IIUM | MyIIUM | E-learning
IIUM | MyIIUM | E-learning

Supplication Before Sleeping

When retiring to his bed every night, the prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam would hold his palms together, blow in them and recite the last three chapters of the al-Qur'an and then wipe over his entire body, beginning with his head and then all parts of the body. He would do this three times.The prophet also said "when you are about to sleep, recite ayatul kursiyy till the end of the verse, for it will remain over you as a protection from Allah and no devil will draw near to you until morning.


O Allah,I submit my soul onto you and I entrust my affair unto you, and I return my face towards you and I totally rely on you. In hope and fear of you, verily there is neither refuge nor safe haven from you except with you. I believe in your book (al-Qur'an) which you have revealed and in you prophet whom you have sent.



No comments:

Post a Comment

GAME